We have designed this site to make it as accessible as possible for all users. However, you may wish to alter the way our website looks. Below we have listed a number of features that you are able to change with step-by-step instructions.
You will also find the accessibility helper sidebar icon in the top right corner of our webpages. This provides basic accessibility tools to assist in using our website.
To enlarge text and images on the site
On a PC:
- Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press '+' to enlarge.
- Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press '-' to reduce.
- To reset hold down 'Ctrl' and press '0'.
On an Apple Macintosh computer hold the 'Cmd' (Apple) key instead of 'Ctrl'.
Browser accessibility options
Each browser has different methods for font size, formatting, and screen color options:
- Google Chrome accessibility options, under the Chrome Browser Resources section.
- Internet Explorer accessibility options.
- Mozilla Firefox accessibility options.
The BBC also has information on how to customise your computer, and your browser, to make them more accessible in their 'My web my way' section.
To change the size of the window of the site
On the browser View menu select 'Full screen' or press 'F11'.
Through research of standard guidelines, Oovirt.com are continually working to improve the accessibility of our sites that we have, in the meantime should you experience any difficulties please contact us explaining the problems you encountered.