All virtual tours include
- Visit to site at pre-arranged time.
- All photography required for complete 360×180 degree immersion.
- Assembly of images into panoramas or tours as required.
- Full screen option when viewing tour, if required.
- Digital editing of final tour to ensure quality and removal of photographic equipment (where possible), with optional logo at base of tour.
- Creation of optimised HTML 5 files for web or stand alone delivery at chosen dimensions and resolution.
- Simple code for embedding of tours into your web pages.
- Standard & panoramic photographs
- Information points in virtual tour (text to be provided unless otherwise agreed)
- Links to your sales and booking systems
- Access Guides
- Floorplans (including interactive features on virtual tour)
- VR Headset Tours
Our pricing method
Pricing can vary depending on the size and customisation of each tour. We do provide affordable pricing options for micro businesses/spaces as well as options for larger projects such as large stadiums/venues or multi-site destinations to ensure an accessible virtual tour is attainable no matter the size of your business.
Pricing is based on:
- Number of 360-degree images taken
- Number of connecting/information points
- Customisation levels involved
- Volume of information contained within each virtual tour
- Whether information required currently exists or needs to be produced by us
Following a discussion of your requirements, we will provide a full, no obligation, project proposal of all details and associated costs.
We cover local, national and international areas.